Re: SCA History - Black Diamond

Poster: James and/or Nancy Gilly <KatieMorag@worldnet.att.net>

I, for one, am very interested in all this "ancient" history.  In 1984 (AS
XIX) I was stationed here in Norfolk; the SCA was something I had heard of,
and which sounded *very* interesting, but I had no idea how to join.
(Wasn't until 1990 that I finally had that question answered, while I was
stationed in Scotland.)

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain

At 02:40 25-10-97 +0000, was written: