Re: SCA History - Black Diamond

Poster: "David Ritterskamp" <blackbow@sprynet.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>
To: Noble Atlantians <atlantia@atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Monday, October 27, 1997 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: SCA History - Black Diamond

>Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>
>
>At 10:40 PM 10/24/97 -0400, C.J. Schaffer wrote:
>>
>>Poster: "C.J. Schaffer" <cjschaff@ix.netcom.com>
>>
>>Nils, former seneschal of Black Diamond, who is wondering how many
non-Black
>>Diamonders really care about all this BD history that's been on the Merry
>>Rose lately...
>>
>Miri, former seneschale of Isenfir

[well, it's interesting from an anthropological point of view, anyway.  I
can see the latest Indiana Jones sequel now:

Indiana Jones and the Last (Really!) Crusade

This all must have taken place back before Virginia Tech was an accredited
college. ;> ]

Regards,
Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon
May the god, goddess, or deity of your choice bless, curse, or completely
ignore you, as per your wishes.
you see from me, as long as it is reproduced in its entirety.
Being misquoted gives me heartburn.
Additionally, a hard copy of whatever it's being printed in would be
appreciated.
Email here for address.]