Re: Lyrics and Greetings

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Well sorry to say that song is not aloud to be written down.  I have seen a
version of it named "Bored on the list fields"  on
www.geocities.com/3145/bardic.html.  Only suggestion I can make about the
originial is to ask a bard most know it.(I am working on getting modrea to
teach me it:P) Anyways sorrys
Myrddin of Marinus