Mistress Ceridwen WAS Re: Salt/Walt Wars

Poster: Grumpy Witch <zofran@deepthot.cary.nc.us>

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, D.B. Bourgeois wrote:

>      P.S. Congradulations to Baroness Ceridwin ferch Owan. Now Mistress
> Ceridwin. (Forgive me if I misspelled your name, Linda.) Wish I could
> have been there at Windmaster's Baronial Champions.

Her Excellency was inducted into the Order of the Pelican and that is why
she is now a Mistress.

Mistress Clare made and presented the cloak, Countess Adelicia spoke for
her representing the Pelicans and presented the medallion, Master Geoffrey
spoke for the Laurels (I think, my memory isn't what it used to be), Duke
Anton spoke for the Chivalry and Duchess Luned spoke for the Order of the
Rose.  It was a very nice ceremony and I'm very glad I was able to attend.

Ayo
%Moderator With Attitude and grumpy bitch  rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated %
%Newsgroup posting address:                b5mod@deepthot.ml.org             %
%Moderator contact address:                b5mod-request@deepthot.ml.org     %
%zofran@deepthot.ml.org                    "something witty"                 %