Re: Salt/Walt Wars

Poster: "D.B. Bourgeois" <dragons_alley@hotmail.com>

       Correction to the history of Salt/Walt Wars. The first was held
at Kings Mountain State Park NC/SC in 1982. The second was in Georgia,
just south of Fort Stewart, I believe. I remember the long car ride. I
was at both and have pictures of both events.

                           Majilique

     P.S. Congradulations to Baroness Ceridwin ferch Owan. Now Mistress
Ceridwin. (Forgive me if I misspelled your name, Linda.) Wish I could
have been there at Windmaster's Baronial Champions.

                                            -D- :-)