Re: Crown Tourney

Poster: Me <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

He took it because it was good. I don't think it right to spread some rumors
I heard at crown about him. I would like to clear one up about his squires.
They do have mind of there own and do things for him because he deserve it.
I won't point fingers(you know who you are)  but I had to frown at that one
guys.
Myrddin of Ellesmere
P.s please correct them for me.
*he descends from his soap box*