Pennsic Sobriquets

Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>

Hello, All!  I'm just sitting here at work trying to think of the names of
the various Pennsics.....can anyone help fill this in?  There have been so
many, they all run together in my memory....I know one of these is the one
during which the Dragon Ate the Moon....I think it was in '85, but I'm not
sure.....it was a cool astronomical event...

I....
II...
III...
IV...Pennsic Puddle
V....
VI...
VII...
VIII...Pennsic Pour
IX....
X.....
XI...
XII...
XIII...Taxman Cometh
XIV....
XV...Dragon Ate the Moon
XVI....
XVII....
XVIII....
XIX....
XX....
XXI.....
XXII....
XXIII...Mud War
XXIV.....Hot War
XXV....Cheap Gold Watch
XXVI...Lightning Pennsic (struck the tree opposite the Cooper's)