Re: Pennsic Sobriquets

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Heather wrote:

> Hello, All!  I'm just sitting here at work trying to think of the names of
> the various Pennsics.....can anyone help fill this in?  There have been so
> many, they all run together in my memory....I know one of these is the one
> during which the Dragon Ate the Moon....I think it was in '85, but I'm not
> sure.....it was a cool astronomical event...

[snip]

> XV...Dragon Ate the Moon

You sure about this one? I thought that was XVIII, the year of the lunar
eclipse?

[snip]

> XVII.... I think this was the year of the Harmonica Virgins (or harmonic
convergence if you want the real name).

[snip]

> XXI..... Penncis Comes of Age.

[snip]

> XXIII...Mud War

Some folks (mainly in Clan Cambion camp) called this one A River Runs
Through It.

In service,
Corun

--
     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice