Re: Delinquent quarterly reports

Poster: Dave Montuori <damont@wolfstar.com>

Respondit Greg ad Miri:
> > Um, sending a quick postcard to the local seneschale saying "Your xxx
> > officer is listed as xxx.  Are they still active?  I haven't gotten a
> > report from them since xxx...."
>
> You just described the current system, except they use the Acorn always
> and a postcard sometimes. The Acorn is a more reliable way of getting
> the message across because many people in a group receive it.
*IF* those in the group read the relevant column(s) in the Acorn, which in
my experience most do not.

However, the Seneschal of each group should be reading their Acorn cover
to cover looking for their group's name. That way, at least one person in
each group (and the one who is responsible for punting glutei maximi when
absolutely necessary) *will* get the message from the Acorn.

Evan