RE: Delinquent quarterly reports

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

>    Or corner 'em at an event.  It's hardly a life-and-death matter
> that
> *has* to be solved Right Now... (or as Miri says "the house ain't
> gonna
> burn down..." :-)

	 If all the message to be conveyed was, "get me
	your report" maybe that would work except that then they want to
explain
	everything again and details are often lost to me at events.
That's why when
	people ask me scroll details at events I remind them to send me
email in
	a week becaues I won't remember facts from a conversation during
an event.
	I'm just lucky I don't have to deal with one of those reporting
offices! <G>

	I really hate trying to manage office details during events.
Especially around
	court time when I'm busy trying to fill in court business.

	Rebecca