Re: Delinquent quarterly reports

Poster: Jeanette Gugler <jgugler@mindspring.com>

At 09:02 11/05/97 -0500, "H L. Falls" <hlf@holmes.acc.virginia.edu> wrote:

>   So a bunch of folks get together and decide they want to hold a
>Medieval Faire, but nobody can think of anything medieval to do.  So
>finally one fellow pipes up, "Well, I'm in the SCA -- let's require
>a few reports!"
>
>--Landi, watching his favorite hobby drown in red tape... <sigh...>

Actually, those reports are an opportunity to let other people know what
people in your group are doing.  This is the time to sing praises of your
friends and SCA family.  Especially important for A & S officers!  (of
course my experience is as former group MoAS).

Of course, the Kingdom/Regional MoAS I found the most useful sent reports
back to us telling what was going on in the other groups. (Long ago and far
away)

Theodora von Schmetterlingswald		jgugler@mindspring.com
	Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, late of Caer Anterth Mawr
Argent, a fess azure, ermined argent,
between three pine trees couped sable and a butterfly azure.