Re: Delinquent quarterly reports

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

     So a bunch of folks get together and decide they want to hold a
  Medieval Faire, but nobody can think of anything medieval to do.  So
  finally one fellow pipes up, "Well, I'm in the SCA -- let's require
  a few reports!"
  --Landi, watching his favorite hobby drown in red tape... <sigh...>

A quick quotation from the collection known as Silverwings Laws....

22. We can, therefore we do. We do, therefore we have always done. We
    have always done, therefore we must always do. We must always do,
    therefore an officer must oversee the doing.  There is an officer,
    therefore we must report. We must report, else we will lose our tax
    status. (The Cascading Bureacracy Meme) [SaK]

	Tibor