Re: And while everyone's all stirred up... (was: Delinquent

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

At 04:25 PM 11/6/97 +0000, Tibor wrote:

>Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
>
>  We have a series of ranks and titles based upon knowledge, experience and
>  service.  To a great extent, this is a subjective decision (mine!), although
>  I have been toying with the idea of some standardized testing for
>  upper-level heralds...  The ranking system is as follows:
>
>Note, just to avoid confusion..... this is an In-Kingdom form of ranking.
>Other kingdoms rank differently, or don't rank at all.
>
>For example, the East has Pursuivants (heraldic officers attached to groups)
>Pursuivants at Large (heraldic officers not attached to groups), Heralds
>(staff officers for the Kingdom Principal Herald), the Kingdom Principal
>Herald, and Heralds Extraordinary (former principal heralds).

Ooops!  That's absolutely correct!  Thanks, Tibor!  I should've clarified
that this is how it is done in Atlantia.  I tend to forget people from
outside Atlantia might also be reading this list...

As far as at-large heralds in Atlantia, they can be of any rank, with the
exception of titled baronial pursuivant, which of course, must be a baronial
group herald...  (Driving while the sunshade is in place is not recommended.)

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone