Re: And while everyone's all stirred up... (was: Delinquent quarterly reports)

Poster: Heather Swann <swannh@psi.com>

<snip>
>As I said before, the College of Heralds has a career-ladder ranking system
>with promotions and titles and frou-frou stuff to recognize heralds for what
>they do...  I garner as much information from the reports as I can, but
>direct input from a herald's group or from people who have benefitted from
>his/her knowledge and/or work carries a lot more weight.  I don't want
>anyone to slip through the cracks and feel forgotten or overlooked if they
>are deserving of recognition, just because they don't make themselves sound
>important on their reports...
>
>Being a herald can frequently be one of the hardest local jobs.  Please help
>me, help them...

>Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
>Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
>House Corvus, Sacred Stone

Is this ladder system and so forth posted anywhere?   Now I'm curious....I
never really had the time to check out the heralds' chain of command so to
speak, and I had no idea there was a 'ladder'....

Miri
Still Surreal....