And while everyone's all stirred up... (was: Delinquent quarterly reports)

Poster: Beverly Robinson-Curry <corvus2@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>

Just a final note to this "who does what" discussion...

Please folks, if your herald is doing an outstanding job, has been at every
fighter practice with forms and books, suffered patiently through your long,
midnight phone calls asking him/her millions of questions about designing
devices, attended every meeting armed with heraldry lessons for the group,
etc. LET ME KNOW!!!

As I said before, the College of Heralds has a career-ladder ranking system
with promotions and titles and frou-frou stuff to recognize heralds for what
they do...  I garner as much information from the reports as I can, but
direct input from a herald's group or from people who have benefitted from
his/her knowledge and/or work carries a lot more weight.  I don't want
anyone to slip through the cracks and feel forgotten or overlooked if they
are deserving of recognition, just because they don't make themselves sound
important on their reports...

Being a herald can frequently be one of the hardest local jobs.  Please help
me, help them...

Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald, Atlantia
House Corvus, Sacred Stone