letters in TI was (RE: Delinquent quarterly reports)

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

>   And given the size
> of the burden that is TI, and how late it was when her tenure started,
> won't demand perfection.   I'm happy to let her use 3 paragraphs on
> stories
> about her children.)

	I don't mind correlations with SCA and children and a slight
personal
	note in a group newsletter.  I object to several paragraphs of a
correlation
	build up before the point is made.  I have little enough time as
it is and
	to me it's missing the point of using a correlation.  I like a
personal touch
	but I don't like being hit over the head with it.  It just gets
frustrating to me
	when I know there's a good point to be made but I'm going to run
out of
	what little free time I have trying to get to it.  No one's
challenging the
	general job she does,  just whether we all need to hear about so
much of
	the personal side.

> But another thought, not aimed directly at you, Corun.

	Let's not return personal with personal please. Apologies
	were made and as far as I'm concerned apologies have been
accepted.
	Some postings I read and some postings I delete after the first
sentence.
	'Nuff said!

	Rebecca