Last minute query

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

I realize this is very last-minute but work has screwed me and I won't
be able to get off until mid-late afternoon.  Is anyone leaving the DC
metro area (I'm in Alexandria) headed towards University?  I have a
stationwagon that's only somewhat full, and I'll be staying at the Sleep
Inn near the site and I'd love company on the road and/or a co-driver.

(I'm looking at leaving this area earliest 2:30, latest 5:00 or so.)

Thanks!

Keilyn