Re: In Search of Patterns

Poster: Karen@agent.infodata.com (Harris, Karen)

Rowen ferch Rhys wrote:

> At the VA Ren. Fest this past year I saw a merchant selling patterns.  They
> had Medieval Misc. (which I am familiar with) but they also had another
> company's patterns.  These patterns were cheaper, simpler, and I believe came
> from a company in Northern VA.  Does anyone know of a way that I can contact
> this company to get a catalog?  Or does anyone know where I can find these
> patterns?  It would be most appreciated!

As a matter of fact, I do!  That would be "Historically Yours," and
anyone wanting their phone number can e-mail me privately to request
it (dunno if it's a good plan to broadcast that sort of thing).  They
are located in Falls Church, which would make them ... Another Fine
Product of the Barony of Ponte Alto.  :)

Their website (which should be online within the next month or so) is
at http://www.historically-yours.com.  Historically Yours also has a
booth at Pennsic (which is generally where I hang out and stitch
in the shade instead of getting sunburnt) as well as a few other
Renaissance fairs and SCA wars.

Lemme know if anyone wants their phone number ...

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia