In Search of Patterns

Poster: RowenRhys@aol.com

::Hoping to change the subject to something more light::

At the VA Ren. Fest this past year I saw a merchant selling patterns.  They
had Medieval Misc. (which I am familiar with) but they also had another
company's patterns.  These patterns were cheaper, simpler, and I believe came
from a company in Northern VA.  Does anyone know of a way that I can contact
this company to get a catalog?  Or does anyone know where I can find these
patterns?  It would be most appreciated!

Graciously,

Rowen ferch Rhys (who finally made contact with Dun Carraig!)