Re: another can o'worms

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  I heard tale of an SCA siege-weapon mailing list. Anyone have info?
  Anyone know where I can find standards for Catapults?

See the FAQ I cited earlier....

   This article is part 2 of the complete Frequently Asked Questions
   posting for the Rialto.  An introduction and table of contents are
   included in part 1.  The complete Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
   list is available in several formats. The most current version is
   always the one available at http://www.unc.edu/~sherman/sca-faq.htm.
   An archive of the most recent posted version is available via FTP from
   rtfm.mit.edu in directory /pub/usenet/rec.org.sca. Those without FTP
   access should send e-mail to mail-server@rtfm.mit.edu with "send
   usenet/news.answers/finding-sources" in the body of the message to
   find out how to do FTP by e-mail.

	Tibor