Re: Hello...

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

At 09:03 AM 11/23/97 PST, Fionna Neal wrote:

>Poster: "Fionna Neal" <fionna7@hotmail.com>
>
>I am new to this kingdom...
>My name is Fionna and I just wanted to introduce myself.  I've only just
>started to go through the information concerning the SCA but I am really
>looking forward to interacting with you all.

Don't stop there, dear.  Where are you from, where in our kingdom do you
live, what are you interested in, what's your persona?  You know.

I'm Eogan mac Ailpein.  I'm an archer and a herald.  I live in Windmasters'
Hill (the middle of North Carolina) the greatest barony in all of Atlantia.

Eogan mac Ailpein    archer and herald
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
mka Gene Bonar  919.772.1112  eogan@ipass.net