Auction for Baroness Rachel

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Good gentles,

Earlier this month, I advised you of the illness and financial problems
Baroness Rachel was suffering.  I am pleased to say that physically she is
much improved and thanks one and all for their kind thoughts.

I also advised that we were planning to hold an auction on her behalf at
Winter Solstice to raise funds to help her with her extensive medical
bills.  While I have received many promises of items for the auction, I
have not yet received any of them and November is fast coming to a close.

If you were planning to donate an item to be auctioned, please ship it now,
or have it delivered to me at Unevent next weekend.  Winter Solstice is
December 13th and our preparation time is running short.

And if you wished to make a monetary contribution to this effort, please
make your check payable to Lisa Adams (Rachel's modern name) and mail them
to me at:

Beverly Curry
18 Reynolds Road
Asheville, NC 28806

704/253-3115

Thank you once again for your kindness, generosity and caring.

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald
House Corvus, Sacred Stone