Answers and Thanks....

Poster: "Fionna Neal" <fionna7@hotmail.com>

I replied a little earlier to the list but I think it got eaten by the
cyber-dragon....
Anyway, I wanted to say thanks to all of you for the incredible welcome.
As to where I live...well --- interesting answer for that.  I am in
Nebraska right now...may soon be in Florida.  I've just about achieved
gypsy status!  Not sure where I'll go next...or end up for that matter
;-)
As for my interests...and let me say at this point that I'm not
currently a memeber of the SCA but wouldn't mind becoming so... I'm
interested in: fighting, singing, dancing... (not necessarily in that
order) and just generally having a merry good time!  I've always been
interested in things historic.  I hope to go to school at some point and
study archeo-anthropology.
I'd like to extend a fond hello to all of you in Virginia... I lived in
Centerville for several years. Lovely place!!
Well, that's about all I can think to say at this point.  I look forward
to chatting with all of you - again - thanx for the generous welcome :-)
Fionna Niall
(That'll be the McNeal's of Barra...)