Re: Forward from the Middle, Savory toasted cheese

Poster: "Karen Lyons-McGann" <dvkld.dev@mhs.unc.edu>

>> If someone could help this gentle, who is not on the Merry Rose.

>> Brie
>> Camembert
>> Green Beans or Broccoli
>> Bake in a small meatloaf pan,  serves 4-6,

> Will answer  privately.

Waaaaah!   But I wanted to see the recipe!   My lord really likes moldy
cheese and I am sure he would enjoy this.

Responding privately to keep traffic down is generally all well and to
the good.  But not when munching is involved! Many lists I am on require
that any recipe mentioned must be posted to the list so as not to leave
anyone in salivating suspense or gustatory anticipation. Would I be
upsetting ancient traditon by proposing a similar standard on the Merry
Rose?

Respectfully,

Anne