Re: Forward from the Middle, Savory toasted cheese

Poster: Otterspur@aol.com

<< Waaaaah!   But I wanted to see the recipe!   My lord really likes moldy
 cheese and I am sure he would enjoy this.

This used to be part of the Black Diamond Catechism, and in former
times even the tiniest BD child could recite from memory those sacred
ratios, 1/2 - 1/2 - 1/8 - 1/4.
1/2 lb. butter
1/2 lb. cream cheese
1/8 lb. Brie
1/4 tsp. white peeper
When done together in a pot until emulsified, this makes a (very) rich sauce,
and when poured over gently steamed broccoli, a religious experience.

It's even good on fingers.

branwynn ottersby