Re: Savory toasted cheese

Poster: Beth Morris <bmorris@access.digex.net>

Angela K. Pincha-Neel - ASCC wrote:

> Poster: "Angela K. Pincha-Neel - ASCC" <angelanc@lucent.com>
>
> When I got this recipe from Robear last year he said proportions were 3
> - 2 - 1
>      3 parts brie, to
>      2 parts cream cheese, to
>      1 part butter...

Like I said, everyone likes it a little differently.  The Short Graceful
One gives a redaction in the Miscelleny
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/sauces.html#1 that is lighter on
the brie and heavier on the other two but the original, also given on
the above page, is not particular about proportions.  He also gives the
other possible additional ingredients (I'd post it here but its
copyrighted and I think this counts as distribution).

So, it seems like its a matter of taste.  Maybe we need to have a STC
Cook-off??? <grin>