sharing the goodies

Poster: CptnBnytng@aol.com

   Anne wrote:

 < Responding privately to keep traffic down is generally all well and to
the good.  But not when munching is involved! Many lists I am on require
that any recipe mentioned must be posted to the list so as not to leave
anyone in salivating suspense or gustatory anticipation. Would I be
upsetting ancient traditon by proposing a similar standard on the Merry
Rose? >

   If it shall also include drink and the process whereby it shall be made I
heartily agree that we share the wealth of knowledge with all the tavern
patrons !
   Yet the concern to relieve traffic is valid... Could we not do this
through a file to download if we so choose.. ? (especially if the recipe or
process is long and involved it would make it easier to put into our recipe
files )....?

   Roborn vonBach