Re: Finest baronies

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Good Gentles I commend my self to you.

In all of this talk of which Barony is the finest, I wish to make an
observation which I think has been overlooked. I have travelled all
around this great Kingdom of ours and been to every Barony within it's
borders. Everywhere I've gone I have been shown courtesy and hospitality,
and not because of any hat I happen to currently wear, for I experienced
this long before I became Baron Storvik.

Therefore I say to you all, the best Barony in Atlantia is the one I
happen to be in at any given moment.

In service,
Corun MacAnndra
by the grace of Their Majesties, Baron Storvik