Re: Finest baronies

Poster: Franca E Gorraz <francagorraz@sprintmail.com>

Breyheres@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: Breyheres@aol.com
>
> Unfortunately, my lords, you have it all wrong -- Marinus is indeed the jewel
> in the crown of the Kingdom of Atlantia.   (BIG GRIN!)
>
> Olwen, 3rd Baroness of Marinus

NO no no.. (equally big smile): good gentles all, you are all making a
mistake, the name of the best of Baronies is spelled Bright Hills.

There, now that -this- is cleared up, i hope I can give you a chuckle:

YKYAISCA (You Know You Are In Sca) when
discussing the Thanksgiving menu you intend to say that a certain
vegetable is not in season, but you say 'it is not in preiod'...

And, YKYHKYAISCA (You Know Your Husband Knows You Are In SCA) when
said non-scadian husband -understands- you.. and looking rather
bewildered says 'but...but.. but.. Thanksgiving is -not- period, right?'

and when, browsing in a 'fine china' store he happens upon a goodly
selection of Armetale pewter/silver flatware, and calls you over with
an excited ' Come, there is some wonderful Feast gear!'

Eleonora Salutati / Franca Gorraz
francagorraz@sprintmail.com