request for help

Poster: Billye Roberts <bjr@intelidata.com>

Greetings unto the gentles of the Merry Rose.

I beg your indulgence, as this is not exactly a medieval topic.

A non-SCA friend is getting married soon, and is looking for two ladies she
saw at the Maryland renfest who call themselves Women of Whimsey.  She is
also interested in finding any other musicians in the Virginia area who
perform Irish drinking songs. Anyone who knows how to contact these ladies,
or who has info about some other musicians, please email me privately at
bjr@intelidata.com.

Thanks for any help.

Cassandra