The Teutonic Order

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

>C. J. Schaffer wrote:
>>
>> Um... footnote, please.  I have been inactive for a while.  What is the
Teutonic Order of the Dragon?

To which Thomas MacFion responds:

>I believe its a household.
>
>If you don't know what a household is, its a group of people who say "We
>are a household".  I think its possible to have a household of one, but
>what's the point? Some households make rules for their members and some
>have even gained a certain amount of prestige.

More specifically, it's a household which is located within the borders of
the Shire of Cathanar but does not associate with the local group, except at
times to attend events.  They travel a lot, though, and you'll likely see
them at fighting events.  They wear white tabards with a black (maltese?)
cross.

FWIW.

Lady Kat