Nereid Herald Chosen!!!

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

After conferring with the Crown, I have decided to accept the bid proposal
of Lord Tirloch of Tallaght to become Nereid Herald (designated Triton
successor).  While it is true that Lord Tirloch's bid was the only one
received, I was under no requirement to accept any inferior bid, since it
is still early in my term of office.  Lord Tirloch's bid was not only
well-presented, it displayed abilities and insight which support this
decision and his bid would have been extremely hard for any other person to
beat.  He was the best choice for the position and will bring a great deal
to heraldry and Atlantia.

Lord Tirloch will be invested as Nereid at 12th Night.

Vivat!

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald
House Corvus, Sacred Stone