Re: Coins

Poster: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy@abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>

  I do this too... I love the face of the Merchant when I hand them 1/2
  dollars for a 2.00 item... Befor an event I just ask at my local bank if
  they have any 1/2  dollars and they are, in most cases, more then happy to
  get rid of them.

Most banks will be HAPPY to get a delivery of specific coinage, if you call
a few days in advance and ask.  I once got 400 dollars worth of Susie B's
for change for an event.

Of course, the weight made the bicycle trip home somewhat painful... I
hadn't thought the whole thing through.  (:-)

	Tibor