Re: Persona Crap

Poster: Dick Eney <dickeney@access.digex.net>

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Efenwealt Wystle wrote:
> Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>
>
> What makes a persona? What makes you in or out of "persona". Its seems
> to me everyone has a very different view on this.
<snip>

> Some use coke as a prelude to a belching competition (Dr. Pepper works
> better)
>
> Some want to see documentation that they ever held belching competitions
> in period. Nevermind the coke.

Some people _find_ documentation that belching, if not in contest, was
considered a Good Thing in a particular time and place among a particular
group....

Oh, all right, it was considered a manly trait among Viking males - a man
who couldn't create a good loud belch was looked at askance.  My source?
IIRC, I read it on this list a while back.

:-)

=Tamar, nominally 'the gypsy' (sharing computer dickeney@access.digex.net)