Re: Weather and road conditions

Poster: Barbara Bilodeau <carthew@mindspring.com>

Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> But just in case, I think Ponte Alto will be able to supply plenty of
> shovels for everyone. <G>

Ah, dear Corun, shovels won't be necessary ...unless your repartee gets
too deep!

I gave Her Majesty a money-back guarantee that the weather would be fine
here for Twelfth Night, and of course I'll deliver!  After all, Ponte
Alto always has good weather for its events. Remember the awful winter
we had two years ago?  Remember how in February for the Investiture of
Ranulf and Caitlyn that it was sunny and in the 60s despite having major
storms on the weekends on either side?

The weather is predicted to be mild and partly cloudy for this Friday,
Satruday, AND Sunday, so traveling (at least in *this* area) should be
smooth.

Best wishes to all for a safe journey.
Anne the Autocrat.