Harp for Sale & Howdy

Poster: "Marie Stewart" <stewart@faculty.law.duke.edu>

Greetings all -
How was 12th night?  Sorry I missed it, but I am looking forward to
all of the stories and news that I will hear on the Merry Rose.

By the Way,  Congratulations Ysolt!  Vivat!  Well done.  I'll have to
ask you to repeat your bardic performance that cornered you the Role
of Royal Bard.   Yeah!

Back to the subject at hand.  I Have a Harp for sale.
The specifics are as follows.
It is a Dusty Strings  26 String  harp.
It is not really a lap harp, but a bit larger.
It is currently strung in nylon.
The sound board is in great condition (and made of Birds eye Maple)
It has all sharping levers.
With it I will include -
	an extra set of strings
	a newer style of sharping lever that I have not installed
	the tuning wrench
	an electronic tuner
I am asking 300.00 (Negotiable)  to let this wonderful harp go to
another  musician who will care for it and get as much pleasure as I
have from it.

Hope to see you all soon.

Sincerely,
Bridgette Kelly MacLean