The Oak

Poster: Heather Bryden <bryden@hers.com>

Unto the patrons of the Merry Rose does Elisabeth MacAlester of Kintyre
send greetings.

I would ask you all to charge your glasses and join me in a toast to the
people of the Barony of Marinus for their generosity and kindness.  At a
recent moot, the populace chose to make a substantial donation to The Oak.

I am forever in debt to the people of that fair land, and no less to the
many others who have supported the publication.  I only hope my meager
skills do justice to your gifts.

EM