Re: Speaking of Lillies War

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Yeah Lillies!

Having spent many of my early SCA years in the glorious Kingdom of
Calontir, I have been to several Lillies, and would LOVE to attend again!
I did not make it last year due to unexpected magical obligations, and the
concept that I would give Pennsic a try, never having done the big War
before. Now I would like to return to my native lands, visit my dear long
lost friends, and whip there hides and sink their ships!

As for the rest of the War, there are parties everynight, dancing,
swimming, many A&S classes, merchants, as well as lots of friendly SCA
people!

Count me in, and I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,
Lady Sveva