Re: Northern Principality Organizational Meeting January 11

Poster: Wayne Precht <wayne@apollo.umuc.edu>

'Caitlin Cheannlaidir'

> Do I correctly understand from the above that the purpose of the meeting is
> to formulate a proposal, not to discuss the question of whether moving in
> this direction is a good or bad idea?  Thus, only (in Duke Galmr's terms)
> pro-Principality folks and fence-sitters need attend?  I can see advantages
> to that approach (when a yea vs. nay debate is held, eventually, everyone
> will be focusing on the same proposal) but on the other hand it seems
> likely to disguise the actual evolving balance of opinion.

Just to clarify my position, I think it is important that people on both
sides of the fence attend.  Being informed and heard is the way to be sure
that your concerns are adequately addressed.

So even though the timing is pitiful (right across AFC Championship game
and into the NFC one as well), people should attend.

Duke Galmr (Fence Sitter).