Beowulf, Don't be Silly!

Poster: SCAwed <SCAwed@aol.com>

As a friend of the Author, I thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.

Does it realy matter all that much?
The MSoB are there to promote music and poetry in the known world
Getting credit is nice, but that is NOT why they do it.
I feel sure in saying, Black Bard would not take any offence at not getting
credit.
He would take offence at all the squabbling going on.

Enjoy the poem, It will make Black Bard happy, That is why he wrote it!!

If you would like a complete and correct copy I would be happy to post one.
There were just a few erroes in the one posted.

Daria of Atlantia
now residing in Caid