Reminder from the Chancellor

Poster: AtlantiaU <AtlantiaU@aol.com>

My lords and ladies,

Today I started work on the University of Atlantia catalog for June 6, 1998 in
the Barony of Dun Carriag.  Already the schedule is filling up.  If you had
been considering teaching a class, now is the time to send in your request to
teach!  We have many fine instructors on diverse subjects, but your
contribution to learning in our fair kingdom would be very welcome as well.

If you have any questions about suitability of subject matter or what kind of
information I need from instructors, please contact me directly.

For those of you who have already volunteered, thank you for your generous
offers.  If all goes well an electronic version of the schedule should be out
in four to six weeks.

Your servant,

Mistress Deirdre (Terry Sheehan)