Name authenitcation

Poster: "Problem" <AEWING@jefferson.student.wlu.edu>

Greetings all!
	I am trying to authenticate the name Adrianna.  So far, I have found
a number of popes named Adrienne and was hoping I could claim
Adrianna as a feminine form of Adrienne.  Any other suggestions for
sources of Authentication.  I would hope to pass the name Adrianna de
Bretagne. (Adrianna of Brittany for those of you who do not speak
French).  I know the de Bretagne is passable because many people used
"de +  wherever they were from."  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Adrianna de Bretagne
(Andrea Ewing)