Armor and Tents for Sale

Poster: Stephen Christopher Boggs <scboggs@erols.com>

Greetings unto the Gentels of the Mary Rose and the Kingdom of
Atlantia. I greatly need to sell several items and I'm looking for
people in Atlantia who would like to purchase them.  Here they are.
Rather long list so bear with me.

First of all, I have a suit of armor that I would like to sell as a
complete set.  I am willing to part with pieces, but only if I cant
sell the whole thing.  Here are the pieces and their prices.  I would
like to sell the whole thing for $550.00. Well, see what you think and
then we'll talk.

1 Helm, purchased from Red Falcon Armory,mild steal helm worth $85.00,
 I have put foam padding and an elementary chin strap.
2 Elbows, purchased from The Armor Store in CA, steal $35.00.  I have
put leather on the right elbow, but Have not put straps on it.  Leather
is died green.
2 Full Steal legs, purchased from the Armor Store in CA, Steal, $150.00
(aprox)  These have leather straps and buckles.   I put leather over
the calf for added protection (died green)  padding is also included
over the thigh portion.
1 gorge, purchased from Mikhale the Armor for $25.00.   The gorge is
great, it has buckles on each side to connect to the next item.
2 pauldrons, purchased fomr Mikhale the Armor for $40.00 pair.   These
have straps for under the arms and straps for connecting to the gorge.
1 Ratan sword with steal guard. $35.00.  Great condition.
1 round sheild.  made it myself, using the instructions in the Known
world handbook. $25.00.

***I'll throw in Knee and elbow pads for free.  This is a great starter
kit for any fighter just starting out.  You'd be crazy not to jump on a
deal like this. Now here are the two tents I own and want to sell off.

1 Hillary 8 man Tent.  Excellent Condition.  Used Once at Emerald Joust
last May.   Everything is entact.  It has been sprayed for leak
proofness.  Bought from Sears for $350.  Will sell for $250 or best
offer.

1, 3 man Dome Tent, Fantastic Condition.  NEVER USED.   everything
included.   Bought for $150.00.   Will sell for same price or little
lower.  Within Reason, Please.

Please think about these great offers and contact me as soon as
possible.  Thank you for your time.

Thanks,
Cristopharus filius Philippi