Fwd: Looking for Folks in Fredericksburg, VA

I posted this to the list a few days ago but I don't think I received a copy
back..Please forgive me if you have gotten this inquiry twice.

Rowen ferch Rhys

-- BEGIN included message

Greetings All,

I am looking to meet any gentles who live specifically in the Fredericksburg
Virginia immediate area.  I know that Fredericksburg lies within the realm of
the Kingdom's newest Barony-(To-Be), Stierbach, but I would like to find out
the members of their populace who are denizens of Frederickburg or even King
George, Co.

Gracious for any assistance,

Rowen ferch Rhys

-- END included message