Crass Commercial Break

Poster: Erick and Sue <bduck@fred.net>

Appologies for the commercial break.

To those with weak stomachs, read no further....

the availability of wonderful books will be discussed....

To those who will be attending The Moghul Sweep this weekend (no weather
can stop us!!!!)

Page After Page, Medieval Booksellers will be there with many new titles
and old favorites...some very old favorites.  So stop by and see what you
may find on our shelves.

We still accept cash and checks, other forms of payment are in the works
but not yet available.  We also buy used books in good condition for trade
at 1/4 cover price (so we may sell at 1/2 cover price).

Also, word has it that Cindy Renfrow's new edition of "Take 1,000 Eggs or
More" in 2 volumes will be available in March of this year.  We are taking
names of people to notify the second we get our shipment.  If you liked her
first edition and want more, give us your name & email or snail mail.
We'll keep you up-to-date.

Many Thanks for your time,

Sue Singley
Page After Page