Re: vegetarians and vietnam

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

Actually, it's my understanding that a great deal of the Inquisition was
to get rid of the lawyers and judges who were keeping Fernando and
Isabella from legally uniting all of Spain under their rule.   By
removing these legal barriers, so to speak, they were able to put their
armies on the move and take over the rest of Spain.  Killing Jews was
most likely a way of gaining funds for the project.

Miriam bat Mordecai