Off topic--would the Scot from Ashiville with ferrets...

Poster: Lisa Leedy <alyclepal@mindspring.com>

Hi there, I'm trying to locate the"Scot" and his lady from the Asheville
area who have several ferrets.  He has long blondish hair, a thin face,  I
think he's a bard, and they have a lovely BIG dog. She's slight and possibly
burnette. Often wears Berk type sandles over leather boots. I've got a pic
of them, but can't remember names, etc.  If you're him, or have contact
info--please ask him to email me as soon as possible.
Thanks, Alyssa