RE: Magnus' letter

Oops.  Guilty with right of explanation:  I have a new email system
(Outlook) that apparently attaches the original message to the bottom
of your response.  I was not aware of this, as I don't see it on my
screen unless I scroll to the bottom.  My old dinosaur system, Banyan,
required several steps to include the old message.

Magnus, please accept my humblest apologies.

YIS
Aislynn the only-somewhat-computer-literate
Ponte Alto

PS-Before sending this, I contact our Helpdesk and learned how to
delete the auto-attach.  I guess I'll figure this out sometime....