Re: Northern pricipality

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

While all this is lovely poetry, since it has moved onto the Merry Rose,
I'd just like to ask if there are any compelling reasons to create a
principality.  So far I've heard:

1) Another hat to vie for- nice, if you fight...

2) More courts- to be honest that doesn't grab me, but then I'm not a
court junkie.

3) Somehow this will bring about more recognition- um, if it's not
happening with the local baronies, I'm not sure how it will happen with
a principality.

4) More local unified spirit- I'll admit I haven't travelled much in
this northern region, but I can't really see how a new principality
would make folks who haven't travelled in this region before, gung ho to
do so...when I travel, I usually go south...

And, I'll admit, I have no experience with principalities.

Miri