Stierbach - Improved Directions

Poster: luther@agent.infodata.com (Luther, Alaric)

NOTE: New and Improved Directions!!

Stierbach Baronial Elevation and Investiture- February 21, 1998

Autocrat - Lord Alaric Luther (Marty Wilsey)
9612 King George Dr. Manassas, VA 20109
luther@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org
703-218-1173 (anytime).

The on site emergency number for the day is (703) 407-5607.

The site is The City of Manassas Fire and Rescue Hall- 9323 Center
Street, Manassas, VA. The site is wet, however, the Virginia drinking
age will be strictly enforced. The site opens at 10am, closes at 10pm
for cleanup.

Directions: Updated! New and Improved!

>From points South: I-95 to 234 (about 16 miles) turn left onto Rt. 28
(Church Street, it's oneway). Follow until you see the Rescue Squad
Bldg & Fire Station on the right, (about 1/4 mile).

>From points North and West: I-66 to 234 business, exit 47(a) (Sudley
Road, away from the battlefield), go 6.7 miles or so. 234 veers to the
right just past the hospital. Turn right onto Rt. 28 (Church Street,